Insulated Polystyrene Boxes
Polystyrene Boxes are manufactured at our moulding factory from food grade virgin (EPS) raw material which adhere to the following standards, compliances and benefits.
- ANZS 1366 Part 3 1992. EPS Manufacture
- AS 2070-Part 3.
- Air NZ TS-421.
- USFDA 21 CFR Parts 174,175,176,177,178,184.
- NZ Fishing Ind. Std. IAIS 003.1 Sec. 15.
- Qantas Approval. M0021NZ.
- Thermal Conductivity = .036w/mK. average
- Regular 48 hour leakage test.
- Clean white finish
- Sized to suit airline containers
- Excellent thermal efficiency
- Batch identification and labelling
- Ventilation grooves between boxes when stacked
- Curved corners for strength
- Cost effective
Therma-Grow Boxes for Plant growing
Small -External Dimensions 600 x 400 x 150mm and 560 x 360 x 120mm for Internal Dimensions.
Large -External Dimensions 600 x 400 x 190mm and 560 x 360 x 160 for Internal Dimensions.
Download our brochure for full details on all dimensions, carrying capacity and product codes for the food box range.