Ambionse – Building with Polyblocks
STRONG – SOLID - LONG LASTING
Ambionse Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF) provides strong and solid long lasting exterior walls for Residential Homes. Ambionse is energy efficient (R 3.0), acoustically quiet and can provide a fire rating of up to 4 hrs.
An Ambionse polyblock wall is constructed from two exterior ( EPS ) polystyrene panels spaced apart by plastic bridges. The inner cavity has reinforcing steel both horizontal and vertical placed ready for concreted to be poured to fill the wall.
A good builder can construct walls with Ambionse Polyblock and an Engineer will be required to specify the amount and type of reinforcing steel required for your project.
Ambionse – Polyblock Sizing
- 190 series blocks 1200mm long x 300mm high x 190mm wide
- 250 series blocks 1200mm long x 300mm high x 250mm wide
- 300 series blocks 1200mm long x 300mm high x 300mm wide
- Corner Blocks are available for 190 and 250 series blocks
Benefits of using Ambionse Polyblocks
- No wood no rot
- Stable reinforced concrete core
- Continuous Insulation R3.0
- Acoustic wall for a quiet interior (STC53 250 series)
- Energy Efficient
- Long Lasting 50 years plus
- Air tight walls
Examples of where Ambionse Polyblocks can be used are:
- Residential Housing Walls
- Commercial Construction Walls
- Apartment Walls
- Foundation Walls & Footings
- Retaining Walls
- Basement Walls
- Intertenancy Walls
- Swimming Pool Walls
- Fencing and Landscape Walls
- Garden Edging Walls
Have your favourite Architect or Architectural designer, design your new home in Ambionse and if you require a builder, then contact us for a recommendation.